Wednesday, June 11, 2014

ModCloth & Goodbye Hollywood

Hey there, lovelies! I was recently contacted by ModCloth and asked to put together a look centered around their new Vivacious and Vibrant Dress in Noir. I jumped at the challenge because 1.) hello, ModCloth and 2.) I love putting together fantasy outfits. (Don't we all?)

This outfit was inspired by a weekend spent watching movies from the Golden Age of Hollywood. I've always loved that perfect balance between playfulness and class. This outfit definitely leans toward the playful side a bit more than the serious, and I love it! The pink rose bag really gives it that extra punch. This would be perfect for the girl who just aced her finals and is enjoying one last sunny afternoon downtown in her college city before heading home for the Summer. After a tough semester, this cute pastel outfit is just the right thing to lift her spirits in celebration.



Be sure to check out some other super cute options ModCloth now has available in plus-sizes as well. Their plus-size line is really expanding and I have to say I'm stoked about it! Here are a few that I'm eyeballing.

ModCloth Quirky Mid-length Tank top (2 thick straps) A-line Good Enough to Eat Dress



ModCloth Mid-length 3 A-line Literary Luncheon Dress



ModCloth Mid-length Sleeveless A-line All Eyes on Unique Dress



If you're not familiar with ModCloth, you can find all their dresses HERE and their plus-size dresses are HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment